www.eyown.com provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter, “THE CONTENTS”) property of EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the web.
- Some pages of the Website (www.eyown.com) may allow participation through comments, in which case any user may send texts through the form established for this purpose. By sending these texts, by clicking on the corresponding link, the USER agrees and accepts, to make appropriate use of the contents that www.eyown.com offers through its website, not to use them to:
- i. incur in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- ii. disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights.
- iii. cause damage to the physical and logical systems of www.eyown.com, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- iv. try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- v. In short, to respect the applicable legislation, morality and generally accepted good customs, public order and these general conditions of access and use.
To this end, THE USER undertakes and undertakes NOT to use any of the Content for illegal purposes or purposes, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by current legislation, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Contents, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment owned or contracted by EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL, other Users or any Internet user (hardware and software).
THE USER agrees and undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material contained in the Page, such as information, texts, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files , photographs, recordings, software, logos, brands, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material to which he had access in his condition of User of the Page, without this enumeration having character limitative.
Likewise, in accordance with all this, THE USER may not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the written and explicit authorization of EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL, which owns the corresponding rights, or that this is legally permitted.
- Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the “copyright” and other identifying data of the reservation of rights of EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL or its owners, fingerprints and / or digital identifiers, or any other technical means established for their recognition .
- The User must refrain from obtaining or even attempting to obtain the Contents using means or procedures other than those that, according to the cases, have been made available for this purpose or indicated for this purpose in the Web pages where the Contents are found or, in general, those that are habitually used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail any risk of damage or disablement of the Page, and / or of the Contents.
In the same way, the USER recognizes:
That EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL will not respond in any way for the opinions expressed by users, who participate under their sole and exclusive responsibility.
- That the comments of the users do not represent the opinions of EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL, its partners or its employees.
- That EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL does not guarantee, in any case, the publication of the contents sent by users. In this regard, all comments received will be automatically reviewed by an anti spam filter and moderated, in terms of form, by a website administrator, who will act in all cases respecting the democratic freedoms of expression and information.
Also, EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public security or that, in his judgment, would not be suitable for publication.
In any case, www.eyown.com will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the application regulations.