In accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter, RGPD), as well as in the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, LOPD-GDD), the user is informed in accordance with the provisions of articles 13 of the RGPD and 11 of the LOPD-GDD:
Who is responsible for processing your data?
- Identity: EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL
- VAT NUMBER: B87161485
- Address: Ronda de Poniente, 12 planta baja, local 9. 28760 Tres Cantos, Madrid. Spain.
- Telephone: +34 655 894 876 /+34 679 732 012
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration details in the Mercantile Register.
You may request the forms to exercise your rights from the Data Controller, through the e-mail address indicated in the data of the Data Controller. Additionally, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD). More information in Section VII of this document.
For what purpose will we process your personal data?
EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL will process your information for the following purposes:
- Maintaining the commercial relationship and providing the contracted service.
- Making a budget tailored to your needs.
- Manage email communications with interested parties.
- To carry out the company’s selection processes.
- Management of the company’s employees and human resources.
- Sending commercial information related to our sector: BIOTECHNOLOGY.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data you provide us with will be kept for as long as the current business relationship is maintained. However, in order to be as transparent as possible with you, we would like to point out that the general data we work with are as follows:
- Generic identification data (e-mail, name, surname, first name, telephone number, etc.): for the duration of the business relationship or until consent is revoked. In any case, they will be deleted when they are not going to be used for the purpose for which they were collected.
- Accounting, tax and labour: six (6) years.
- Labour: ten (10) years.
- Selection processes: two (2) years from the delivery of the curriculum vitae.
- Likewise, given the sending of commercial information, even if the relationship between the parties is terminated, EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL will continue to keep your information for sending newsletters related to our products and services. You can always exercise the rights recognised by current legislation by contacting us through the channel that is most convenient for you.
Despite the existence of these general deadlines, we inform you that we will periodically review our systems to proceed to delete those data that are not legally necessary.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?According to the purposes for which our data is collected, the processing of your data is necessary: 1. to manage the business relationship you have entered into and contracted with us.
a. Execution of a contract (as referred to in Article 6.1.b GDPR). b. Consent of the data subject (covered by Article 6(1)(a) GDPR).2. Realisation of a quotation tailored to your needs.
a. Execution of a contract and/or pre-contractual relationship (enabled by Article 6.1.b GDPR).3. Manage e-mail communications with data subjects.
a. Consent of the data subject (enabled by Article 6.1.a RGPD) b. Legitimate interest (enabled by Article 6.1.f GDPR).4. To carry out the company’s selection processes.
a. Consent of the data subject (covered by Article 6(1)(a) GDPR).5. Management of the company’s internal employees and human resources
a. Contractual performance (enabled by Article 6.1.b RGPD)6. Sending of commercial communications
a. Consent of the data subject (enabled by Article 6.1. RGPD) b. Consent of the data subject (enabled by article 20 LSSICE) c. Legitimate interest (enabled by Article 6.1.f of the GDPR).Likewise, all data collected are necessary for the provision of the service. However, those data marked with an asterisk (*) are optional. In the event that the mandatory data are not provided, EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL will not be able to provide the contracted service.
What rights do I have regarding data protection?
In accordance with the provisions of articles 13 RGPD and 11.2.c) LOPDGDD, you may exercise any of the following rights by contacting us at the postal address RONDA DE PONIENTE, 12 PLANTA BAJA, LOCAL 9. 28760 TRES CANTOS, MADRID or at the e-mail address email@example.com. In any case, according to current legislation, you have the following recognised rights in accordance with the provisions of articles 15 to 22 RGPD and 12 to 18 LOPDGDD:
- The right to request access to personal data relating to the data subject.
- The right to request its rectification or deletion.
- Right to request the limitation of processing.
- Right to object to the processing.
- Right to portability.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any citizen has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL is processing personal data concerning them.
Interested parties may access their personal data, rectify it or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
You may also inform us to limit the processing of your data, in which case they will only be processed for the exercise or defence of claims.
You may revoke your consent to the processing of your data at any time. In addition, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD). More information in Section VII of this document.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?We will always inform you and, where appropriate, request your express consent to transfer your personal data or carry out international transfers in accordance with the regulations in force (articles 13.1.e) and 44 RGPD, as well as article 11.1 and 40 LOPDGDD 3/2018).
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data used by EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL comes from the data subject himself, thus complying with the provisions of Articles 13 RGPD and 11 LOPDGDD already mentioned, or from companies of the group or collaborators, about which you can obtain more information by writing to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or at the office of the Responsible at the postal address indicated in this document.
What categories of data do we handle?
The categories of personal data that are processed:
- First name
- DNI / NIE / Passport or equivalent document
- Postal addresses
- E-mail addresses
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Contact telephone number (mobile / landline)
- Bank account number
- Credit card number
- Academic data
- Membership of associations or clubs
Sensitive data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Articles 9 RGPD and 9 LOPDGDD, informing the data subject in any case about which data will be used by the data controller.
At EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL we make every effort to comply with data protection regulations, as this is our most valuable asset. However, we inform you that in the event that you feel that your rights have been undermined, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), located at C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid. More information about the AEPD by LegalDPO.