LEGAL NOTICE AND INFORMATION ON THE CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE SITE
In compliance with the duty of information stipulated in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL as the owner of the website www.eyown.com, states:
- Company name: EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL
- Registered office: Ronda de Poniente 12, Bajo B. 8760 – Tres Cantos, Madrid. Spain.
- CIF: B87161485
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration data in the Commercial Registry of Madrid:
- Volume: 32941,
- Folio: 34,
- Section: 8, Sheet: M-592927,
- Registration 1st Date: 12/22/2014:
The present information conforms and regulates the conditions of use, the limitations of responsibility and the obligations that, the users of the Web page that is published under the domain name www.eyown.com, assume and commit themselves to respect.
- “Page”, domain www.eyown.com, which is made available to Internet Users.
- “User”, natural or legal person that uses or navigates through the Page.
- “Content”, are the pages that make up the entire domain www.eyown.com, which make up the information and services that EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL makes available to Internet users. They contain messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and / or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design and source codes and, in general, any kind of material contained on the Page.
- “Hyperlink”, a technique by which a User can navigate through different pages of the Web, or online, with a simple click on the text, icon, button or call sign that contains the link.
- “Cookies”, technical means for “traceability” and tracking of navigation on websites. They are small text files that are written on the User’s computer. This method has implications on privacy, so that EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL will promptly and reliably warn of its use at the time they are implanted on the Site.
If the User is not satisfied with the clauses and conditions of use of this Legal Notice, he will refrain from using the Page.
www.eyown.com provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter, “THE CONTENTS”) property of EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the web.
- Some pages of the Website (www.eyown.com) may allow participation through comments, in which case any user may send texts through the form established for this purpose. By sending these texts, by clicking on the corresponding link, the USER agrees and accepts, to make appropriate use of the contents that www.eyown.com offers through its website, not to use them to:
- i. incur in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- ii. disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights.
- iii. cause damage to the physical and logical systems of www.eyown.com, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- iv. try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- v. In short, to respect the applicable legislation, morality and generally accepted good customs, public order and these general conditions of access and use.
To this end, THE USER undertakes and undertakes NOT to use any of the Content for illegal purposes or purposes, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by current legislation, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Contents, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment owned or contracted by EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL, other Users or any Internet user (hardware and software).
THE USER agrees and undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material contained in the Page, such as information, texts, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files , photographs, recordings, software, logos, brands, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material to which he had access in his condition of User of the Page, without this enumeration having character limitative.
Likewise, in accordance with all this, THE USER may not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the written and explicit authorization of EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL, which owns the corresponding rights, or that this is legally permitted.
- Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the “copyright” and other identifying data of the reservation of rights of EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL or its owners, fingerprints and / or digital identifiers, or any other technical means established for their recognition .
- The User must refrain from obtaining or even attempting to obtain the Contents using means or procedures other than those that, according to the cases, have been made available for this purpose or indicated for this purpose in the Web pages where the Contents are found or, in general, those that are habitually used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail any risk of damage or disablement of the Page, and / or of the Contents.
In the same way, the USER recognizes:
That EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL will not respond in any way for the opinions expressed by users, who participate under their sole and exclusive responsibility.
- That the comments of the users do not represent the opinions of EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL, its partners or its employees.
- That EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL does not guarantee, in any case, the publication of the contents sent by users. In this regard, all comments received will be automatically reviewed by an anti spam filter and moderated, in terms of form, by a website administrator, who will act in all cases respecting the democratic freedoms of expression and information.
Also, EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public security or that, in his judgment, would not be suitable for publication.
In any case, www.eyown.com will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the application regulations.
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL. Therefore, EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL does not guarantee, nor is responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to these non-www.eyown.com websites, please note that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
Likewise, those people who intend to establish hyperlinks between their website and ours (www.eyown.com) must observe and comply with the following conditions:
- Prior authorization will not be necessary when the Hyperlink only allows access to the homepage, but it can not be reproduced in any way. Any other form of Hyperlink will require the express and unequivocal authorization in writing by EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL.
- “Frames” will not be created with Web pages or Web pages of EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL.
- False, inaccurate, or offensive statements or statements about EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL will not be made by its directors, employees or collaborators, or by persons who are related to the Site for any reason, or by the Users of the Page, or by the Users. Contents supplied.
- It will not be declared or implied that EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL has authorized the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the Content offered or made available to the Web page in which the Hyperlink is established.
- The Web page in which the Hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
- The Web page in which the Hyperlink is established will not contain illegal information or content, contrary to morals and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain contents that are contrary to any third party rights.
In order to improve the performance of the website, EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained in the website, the configuration and design of this and of this legal notice, as well as of any other particular conditions. Therefore, THE USER must read the Legal Notice in each and every one of the occasions in which he accesses the Page.
EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL or its licensors, all rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL, will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL. You can view the elements of the website and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer’s hard drive or any other physical support, provided that it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL.
All brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the Site are the property of EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL or, where appropriate, third parties that have authorized their use, without it being understood that the use or access to the Portal and / or or to the Contents, attributes to the User any right over said trademarks, trade names and / or distinctive signs, and without which the User may be understood to assign any of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist over said Contents.
In the same way, the Contents are the intellectual property of EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL, or of third parties where applicable, therefore, the Intellectual Property rights are the property of EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL or of third parties that have authorized their use, to whom the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of the same in any form and, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the way it is made available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization, are expressly prohibited. of EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL.
The unauthorized use of the information contained in this website, as well as the infringement of the rights of Intellectual or Industrial Property of EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL or of third parties included in the Page that have transferred contents will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL is aware of the importance of data protection, as well as the privacy of THE USER and therefore, insists on reading the “Cookies Policy“ of our website.
EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in the access to the Page, its Contents, nor that it is updated, although it will develop its best efforts to, in its case, avoid, correct or update them.
Therefore, EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL is not liable for any damages or losses of any kind caused by THE USER that result in failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service during the provision of the same. or with prior character.
EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL excludes, with the exceptions contemplated in current legislation, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of availability, continuity or quality of the operation of the Website and the Contents, due to non-compliance with the expectation of utility that users may have attributed to the Page and the Contents.
The function of the Hyperlinks that appear on this Website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other Websites that contain information on the subject. These Hyperlinks are not suggestions or recommendations.
EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL is not responsible for any security errors that may occur, nor for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored in it, as a result of:
- The presence of a virus in the user’s computer that is used for the connection to the services and contents of the website,
- A bad functioning of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of it.
EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL is not responsible for the contents of these linked pages, the operation or usefulness of the Hyperlinks or the results of these links, nor guarantees the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may produce alterations in the computer system ( hardware and software), the user’s documents or files, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
The access to the Page does not imply the obligation on the part of EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element.
The User is responsible, in any case, for the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs, therefore, EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur during the provision of the service. the Page, nor of the possible damages that may be caused to the computer system of the user or of third parties (hardware and software), the files or documents stored in it, as a consequence of the presence of viruses in the user’s computer used for the connection to the services and contents of the Web, of a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions thereof.
Given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services provided through the Site, EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL makes its best effort, but does not guarantee the complete truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and / or timeliness of the Contents.
The information contained in the pages that make up this Portal is only informative, advisory, informative and publicity. In no case do they offer or have the nature of a binding or contractual commitment.
EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL excludes all responsibility for the decisions that THE USER may take based on this information, as well as for possible typographical errors that the documents and graphics of the Page may contain. The information is subject to possible periodic changes without prior notice of its content by extension, improvement, correction or update of the Contents.
The service of the Website and the Contents has, in principle, an indefinite duration. EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL, however, is authorized to terminate or suspend the provision of the Website service and / or any of the Contents at any time. When it is reasonably possible, EYOWN TECHNOLOGIES SL will previously warn the termination or suspension of the Page.